Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute time question

Options
  • 13-01-2005 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Sorry, to piggyback your orginal query, but I was thinking about applying for a job in Parkwest and I was wondering does anybody care to comment on how accessible it is by either car or public transport and which is best? I currently live in Dundrum.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Aim2Please wrote:
    Sorry, to piggyback your orginal query, but I was thinking about applying for a job in Parkwest and I was wondering does anybody care to comment on how accessible it is by either car or public transport and which is best? I currently live in Dundrum.

I used to work on the ballymount road, behind the Red Cow Hotel. We had some customers in Parkwest. The journey was no more than 2 miles but could easily take 40 minutes each way in bad traffic.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

Aim2Please wrote:

One option for you by Public transport is:

LUAS Dundrum to St. Stephens Green.

Dublin Bus Route 92 St. Stephens Green to Heuston Station
    (every 20 minutes at 00, 20 & 40 mins past each hour from 0700 until 2000, then every 30 mins until 2330).

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=92

Iarnrod Eireann Kildare commuter service Heuston Station to Cherry Orchard / Park West.

Printed timetable available at:
    http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/printed_timetable_pdfs/2005/dublinkildare.pdf

Advertisement