Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This old elf says

Options
  • 12-01-2005 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

It has been a long time since ive been in the land of lothren, 40 high elves and 80 goblins with some cardboard cutouts,lack of players and people interrested and im just wondering what edition are we on now, i never even got to game the 3rd edition :-(. its been last year since i painted the glittering high elf host.Ive been playing high elevs since the days of the first high elebvs armies book which the only speacil charaters where tyrion and tecils, i got the version without imirk. and well i would love to get into it again. but im at a loss. who can i fight. and where can i fight. Is there any games clubs around the louth area. 40k or warhammer, i still have warhammer quest as well, along with necromunda and many other oldies. lol might even be able to find space crusade,and hero quest. this old elf would appercate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Well first thing we need to know is where your from :)
    Dotn collect WH:FB myself, but there plenty here who do (albiet this board has been pretty quiet recently).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

If you were around Dublin you could probably find a reasonable set of opponents.

Are you on the igaming yahoogroup? You could try posting there for opponents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭jack shictt

im outside dublin louth, and dont have transport. Its not just wahmmer im a 40k fan as well hmmmm wonder where me rouge trader's got to. thanks for the advice will try yahoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Keep an eye out for tournaments and conventions. If you can spare the weekend, it's a great way to meet a load of like-minded people for a solid weekend of games. It occasionally happens that one or two of those people live quite near to you too, which could help with getting more regular games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭jack shictt

No joy yet but thanks for thr help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭phonchoman

Drogheda Games Club Warhammer <DrogsClub>

http://hive.tland.co.uk/

check us out , 2 big clubs in one ,based in drogheda. (12-16 ,16+)(ages that is)
    we are just looking to get more connection to the counties gamers...
    we mostly play 40k ,WHFB ,Epic, Gothic and warmachine but more games are on the rise. join our forums and get posting
    ur name was a search for warhammer in louth by google.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭phonchoman

new .com for us now...
    droghedahive.com

club in drogheda louth wargames tabletop battles warhammer 40k fantasy gothic epic warmachine veterans group club

that was to help searchs

Advertisement