Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna demo us?

Options
  • 11-01-2005 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

We're doing a demo in my friends studio in the coming weeks. He has a good set up but he's in college so time is a factor and it wouldn't be fair to do more than 3 songs.

I would love to do a fourth track.

Is anyone who does this interested in maybe taking us on for a track and see how it goes? I guess I'm looking in the direction of people like you, Eoin Madsen!

We're efficient. We use click tracks. We know our stuff inside out. But we're not flush for cash so won't b able to afford anything mental!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Aye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

what's the set up like?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Doc, my 16 track is there if ya need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Is anyone who does this interested in maybe taking us on for a track and see how it goes? I guess I'm looking in the direction of people like you, Eoin Madsen!

We're efficient. We use click tracks. We know our stuff inside out. But we're not flush for cash so won't b able to afford anything mental!

I'm pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things. Have a look at the rates on my website, http://www.avaricestudio.com. I'm afraid I can't offer any freebies right now - just starting Tony Fitz's album, so I'm going to be up to my neck for a while, and I'm exceptionally broke.

I haven't updated the site in a while, but I'll stick up some links here to more recent samples if you want. I think the ones on the site are pretty old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Thanks for the reply Eoin

Doc is going to have a listen to us and if he likes it do a fourth track with us and we'll take it from there.

Also cheers Seany!

• Advertisement
Advertisement