Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uri's most haunted cities: venice

Options
  • 10-01-2005 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch that last night and what did you make of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

I watched it last night and it was one of the worst paranormal programmes I have ever seen. Was it even real? From finding a human skull, to getting a door dramatically shut in his face, to finding a photograph of a mummy in the fireplace, I mean was this show supposed to be a legit investigation into the ghosts of Venice or was it just made up??
    Also the headache inducing editing and overuse of video effects like blurring, slow motion etc etc really pissed me off. And Uri's narration? Don't get me started, why can't he just talk like a normal individual instead of trying to be overly dramatic all the time......

Advertisement