Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yardmaster Steel Sheds anyone??

Options
  • 10-01-2005 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm considering purchasing a steel garden shed - 11 ft x 7 ft from Argos for around 450. I haven't seen them anywhere else, but I would have to buy from the catalogue, wuithout seeing it.

Has anyone got one? any problems? how is it secured to a concrete base (which I will install)? and can it be locked?

I have seen sliding doors. I want to get away from wood.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Save your money for a bit longer and buy a deasent shed.Most of that stuff in argos is light weight crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi bravo,

I have seen the Argos shed, it's ok for short term use but the doors are very weak and come off the rollers very easy.

I think the nicest thing I could say about the one I saw is it was better than no shed.

kind Regards,

Peter Crawley,

www.crawleyandsons.com

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Thanks for your help guys. Can you recommend any good staeell sheds that wont break the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Lad, ya are living in carlow.DO ya know anybody that works in some of the engineering firms there? They will do it as a nixer.

Advertisement