Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mikadosoc offline?

Options
  • 09-01-2005 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Baord Dissabled as a user has gone vigilante and the admins have lost control. We very strongly appologise for this but things have now been pushed too far. The committee will decide how to proceed from here. The Admins.
    Yo. Anyone have any idea what happened, or who went vigilante?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Just saw it now. I'm going to txt some heads and see if they know wtf is going on. I'm not going to speculate on who went rogue, but things have been pretty ****ed up over there lately, and the admins are all studying for exams, so it's not surprising that they lost control of things.

Anyone know what the hell's going on over there???

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

I don't know what exactly happened. It's all up in the air, but I suspect it'd be force majeure if the committee shut down things completely...

I just heard a rumour but I'm not sure if I should post it or not. Either way it'll probably spread like wildfire, so y'all will hear it one way or the other...

Prob best not to post any rumors anyway... the board is down and we'll just have to accept it and wait till things are sorted out.

edit: besides, what with exams and everything, there's enough stress goin round as it is :(

we're back online! :D

• Advertisement

Edit: The boards are back, but in a very cut down manner. None of the boards or posts can be accessed, and PM-ing is disabled. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cannywizard

It was that thing with (instert username same as part of avain anatomy) threatening to sue over (insert username same as suitcase) slagging him a bit.

This is a total overreaction

yes, it is. every single mikado user has to put up with one man's crusade.

Yes. It makes me angry just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

It was that thing with (instert username same as part of avain anatomy) threatening to sue over (insert username same as suitcase) slagging him a bit.

This is a total overreaction

do you mean
    It was that thing with Akari threatening to sue The Lugguge over slagging him a bit.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shrapnel

woah. As i listen, the seeds of an apology are being sowed in callan foyer.

shrapnel, who's apologising to who?

And the chat room got shut down about 30 mins ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

how could they take the chat room?now we have nothing!damn akari!

Update here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Mikado and the Chat Room should be up later on today once the admins have given the moderators time to catch up.

it's back, baby

YEAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Shame the links b0rked :(

Looks like it was taken down.

Ah well, most people know the story, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Ah no, I was away and missed all the madness. Looks like it's going fine now. Hmmm must meet up with some of them to see what happened. Gossip. There's slagging on every message board, if that's why it shut down for a while that's a bit sad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement