Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game

Options
  • 09-01-2005 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 53,929 ✭✭✭✭

im going in limerick today and im hoping to get a sp charger for my ds
    What time is Game open on sundays and will they have a sp charger

or would any other game store have a sp charger

also wheres game located in limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Game is located on Cruises street. If you do not know where that is then what you do is keep walking down o connell street in the direction of roches stores until you get to HMV which will be on the Right Hand Side

Cruises street is the pedestrianated street with HMV and MCDonnalds at its entrance.

Game will be on your left hand side as you walk down this street.

I dont know if they are open on sundays

You might also want to try Smyths thoyshop on Henry street. If they have what you are looking for it will more than likely be cheaper in smyths that it will be in Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I dont know if they are open on sundays

You might also want to try Smyths thoyshop on Henry street. If they have what you are looking for it will more than likely be cheaper in smyths that it will be in Game.

Is there a Game out in the Cresent?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I don't think so.

there is a computer game shop in the crescent alright but the name escapes me

game stop or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

game stop or something like that

ah yeah - thats the one - its up across from Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Game in crusises st
    and Gamestop in cresent shopping centre dooradoyle and Parkway shopping centre
    dixons henry street
    pc world parkway retail centre
    and a couple more i cant remember

• Advertisement
Advertisement