Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what was the movie on rte2 there now??? (11.15-1.45 07/01/05)

Options
  • 09-01-2005 3:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

does anyone know??? pls?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Pretty sure it was Blair Witch Project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RamboKid

no i dont think it was, i think they changed it because i saw like the last 5 mins and it looked nothing like it. anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i was watching it myself, supposedly real-footage on which the blair witch project was based, not sure who i heard that off, could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

why didnt you just check aertel?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

It was the Blair Witch Project.

I know because all I watched the first time round was the opening credits. Same as what I watched this time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ever think of checking teletext or a rte guide or news paper? why not go to google and search for TV guide and pages from ireland only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

There was no movie on RTE2 at those times on January 7th (Friday). But on January 8th it was the Blair Witch Project

FILM: The Blair Witch Project
    Channel: RTÉ 2
    Date: Saturday 8th January 2005
    Time: 23:15 to 00:45 (Already shown)
    Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
    Low-budget horror - a box-office smash through word of mouth - about three young people who head deep into the woods of Maryland to research a project concerning the local legend of the Blair Witch. However, the trio soon discover that the myth may be real and that their lives could be in danger. The film is presented as if pieced together from the trio's raw video footage.
    Director: Daniel Myrick, Eduardo Sanchez
    Starring: Heather Donahue, Joshua Leonard, Michael Williams
    (1999, 4 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=58187
    Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

Advertisement