Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Young Scientist Exhibition?

• 08-01-2005 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

So anyone here going to the Young Scientist Exhibition? As a competitor, exhibitor or visiting public? If you're a competitior maybe give a stand No.?

Just wondering. Might give me something to do while I'm there.

P.S. I would have put this in the science forum for those of you about to say so but there already is one and noboby goes there so...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Yep going with the school, don't know which day though. If there is a weekend date this year I might go as me and a couple of friends entered but didn't get in so we got free tickets as well as radio's and our money back. What are you doing your project on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

yeah ill be there as part of the robot wars crew again, this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

What are you doing your project on?
    I'm not doing one actually. I'll be helping out at the Mensa stand in the industries hall I believe. If you see an overly enthusiastic 15-year-old handing brown envelopes to people at or around the stand it'll most likely be me.
    yeah ill be there as part of the robot wars crew again, this year!
    That's cool man! The robot wars weren't there last year and I missed them. :( But you guys'll be back so YAY! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

I'm not going but I used to be a member of mensa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Does any one remember that stand that used to be beside the robot wars arena, where you could build your own little robot and take it home with you. They had four legs that attached to a flat base where you put the motor and stuff to make it walk. They were wobbly and seemed to brake every few secnds but they were still cool. Anyone else remember that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

And the legs were made of a rubbery tube? Yeah I remember those. I never got one but I saw a good few.

Advertisement