Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic converters - Contact details

Options
  • 07-01-2005 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Due to the outrageous prices being quoted by all sorts of cowboys for attic conversion i think it would be a good idea if people were to post reputable companies who have done attic conversions for them (that they were happy with of course).

This would help others, like my dad who is getting the run around by various cowboy outfits, to get a decent quote from skille converters.

So please post who did yours and the cost. Maybe post bad experiences too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

pollyantic wrote:
    Due to the outrageous prices being quoted by all sorts of cowboys for attic conversion i think it would be a good idea if people were to post reputable companies who have done attic conversions for them (that they were happy with of course).

This would help others, like my dad who is getting the run around by various cowboy outfits, to get a decent quote from skille converters.

So please post who did yours and the cost. Maybe post bad experiences too.
    what sort off roof has he got truss or cut and where is the house

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

This crowd are supposed to be good but a little more expensive than the avg bear, but you get what you pay for

http://www.atticconversions.ie

Advertisement