Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right...... I need a band.

Options
  • 06-01-2005 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking to join or start up a band. I am bit tired of waiting around for other people to get their **** together. Im not looking for anything deadly serious, but I am committed and expect others to be the same in all areas of rehearsal, performance, promotion, gigs, etc.. (to much to take care of on my own).
    I sing & play guitar (mostly rhythm) & have written a few songs. I'm fairly easy going & interested in having a laugh as well as getting the job done.

My influences are mostly indie including The Who, Ocean Colour Scene, The Jam, Oasis, Stone Roses, and others such as The Beatles, Damien Rice, Muse...and more.

I been lead singer in a band, rhythm guitarist and backing vocals and also play (a bit) of bass. I live in North County Dublin and have access to transport. I also have access to 16 track digital recorder, small pa and a rehearsal hall in Raheny for rehearsal/recording demo's.

If interested you can PM or post up your details.

Cheers,
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭sanfran

hey, i play guitar/write songs/sing +play with a bassist right now if yer interested in jammin, we're playing with some new drummers in the next few weeks if yer up for it. Looking for someone who writes songs/plays guitar.

theaudacityofyouth@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

what age group are you looking for? i'm 13, live in northe dublin (i go to school in raheany) and i play bass, i think i'm pretty good but i dont have a lot of experience, i'm in a band but 2 can't hurt.

if ya dont want someone as young as me thats grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Sorry mate, I'm 24 and ideally looking for 20+
    Whats your bands name? Where do yis play?

Sanfran, email heading your way shortly.

Thanks,
    Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

ok, no problem, your three overlords, in a shed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gorgouspink

Hey are u looking for just male vocalists :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Hey,

Im looking for anything at all. Cant harm to have a jam and see what happens. I've done lead vocals & backing vocals in the past so it would probably depend on who is involved and what it sounds like.

Is that any interest to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gorgouspink

Yeah it could be the only thing is am quite a shy person at first but i really love to sing and people say i have a good voice ;)

Advertisement