Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New series of Family Guy?

Options
  • 06-01-2005 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭

heard a rumour that due to the unprecedented DVD sales worldwide that Family Guy is coming back on air. anyone know anything more about this?

VICTORY IS MINE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭A.S.H.

Jsut got this off Fox's Family guy site,

Monday December 27, 2004

Year Of The Guy

Looks like 2005 is shaping up to be quite a year in the world of Family Guy. In anticipation of the show’s return to the schedule this spring, FOX will be airing back-to-back encore episodes of Family Guy on three consecutive Sundays in January. Tune-in to FOX on January 16th, 23rd and 30th at 9/8c to catch 6 classic episodes of Family Guy and kick off the new year in style.

Regarding the Spring date another fan site said the date was to be in May, When it will get here do not know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

great stuff! thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Good stuff, Have the three series dvd's at home. I've shat myself laughing so many times at it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

How can people not know about this? There's been approximately 1,567,231,131 threads started about this on boards in the last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

the bonus DVD is great. the audio commentary is very very funny. seth mc.farlane is a comic genius. and also very good looking

• Advertisement
Advertisement