Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regenesis

Options
  • 05-01-2005 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone picking this up? Its a TV show being shown in canada, and is freely available on usenet and torrents.

Very intelligent drama about a research lab called NORBAC that investigates strange medical occurances that no-one else can explain. Its well written, well acted, genuinely interesting, and has an 'ah-crap-I-have-to-wait-7-days-for-the-next-one' excitement about it. There are a couple of main stories running throughout the season, with a few episodic events that are usually solved in one or two episodes. Its up to episode 10 at the moment, and there are 3 more in the season.

Stories covered so far include bioterrorism, cloning, gulf war diseases, and lots of other fun stuff. I really recommend it.

Website for more info: http://www.regenesistv.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

TmB wrote:
    ..bioterrorism, cloning, gulf war diseases, and lots of other fun stuff..

I have never seen it, but it doesn't sound like my idea of fun stuff TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sarcasm. Jeeez.....

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

meh

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Sysiphus

Just found this show a few weeks ago by accident and I think it is brilliant! For little known shows it's up there with with 'Profit'.

I'm just starting on season four.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Mr E wrote: »
    Stories covered so far include bioterrorism, cloning, gulf war diseases, and lots of other fun stuff.

It sounds like my idea of fun stuff, and alot of other peoples, considering XFiles, House, Alias, Fringe.... etc etc.

I will be sourcing this when I get home. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

I saw the ads for it on FX but, being FOX, they elbowed Swine Flu into it and as a result I refuse to watch it.

Advertisement