Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Paul Snr should go to anger management classes campaign

Options
  • 05-01-2005 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

or is Paul Jnr lazy in not keeping the shop tidy and procrastinating over being all creative like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Jnr seems to be very hard to work with tbh i dont blame the father for going off once in a while (ie every week)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Check out what the lads over in the Motors forum had to say about these guys when I started a thread over there.....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=215003

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

but it like one of those turn ya brain off hows you watch endless repeats of

yeah thats the thing that always confuses me, their bikes never seem to break down? they just put the engine in and it works, magic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

There was one episode where it broke down just before a show and they had to spend hours and get people out to get the motor out.

But I reckin Paul Snr's temper is what makes the show so funny and interesting to watch.

If he got less angry the show could just start to suck...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

How much of the arguments and shouting is put on for the cameras?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

I mostly thinking of that scottish gay couple on bbc1/2 who do that interior design program and one of them is complete asshole, who overreacts and manages to piss off every he works with, they did that show wheer they had million to start with to buy a house refurbish it by another with the proceeds etc, I mean that guy has some serious problems, I think making that entertainment is awful...

yeah they wouldn't be a show without it i wonder well Paul Snr will have a heartattack?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

american chopper is obiviously scripted but it's still entertaining.

the christmas tree that mikey did was class. snr as the angel, quality

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

What's your favourite bike that they've made?

Mine was the one for the Miller welders, the one with the little trailer attached - the paint work was deadly!

The Discovery site has pics of all the bikes from the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Official website

Great show and it just wouldnt be the same if Paul Sr didnt blow a gasket every week. I feel sorry for Vinny tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

What's your favourite bike that they've made?

Mine was the one for the Miller welders, the one with the little trailer attached - the paint work was deadly!

The Discovery site has pics of all the bikes from the show.
    the black widow bike pure class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

The POW bike was sweet, yahtzee! as Jnr would say. Snr definately makes the show, apparently now don't quote me on this one but the guys might be coming over to our greener than green shores at some stage.

Advertisement