Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas?

Options
  • 04-01-2005 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

I got my cat about 5 weeks ago and for the last two weeks he’s been coming home and doing a vomit in the corner of my kitchen. The only time I see him is every morning when he leaves the house and heads over to the neighbours house. This leads me to suspect that the neighbour might be feeding him bad food (like chocolate or food scraps or stuff) but I don’t really want to confront my neighbour because we had a fall-out last year and haven’t talked since. I know this might sound silly…but I feel slightly used by my cat, as if he just wants me for my basic needs and nothing more. Any ideas what to do guys?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you keep the cat well fed it may not eat as much outside.
    Or take cat to Vet ( loved they way they rounded everything up to the nearest €5 on the changeover )

perhaps posting on the pets forum ??

as for feeling used by a cat - try the PI forum
    - female cats are called Queens for a reason.
    You own a dog, you feed a cat
    A dog looks up to you, a cat looks down at you but a pig treats you as an equal

Advertisement