Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect or Interior Architect/Designer

Options
  • 04-01-2005 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend an architect? I need to get plans drawn up for a really small extension on a small house that has an existing extension on it already.

I want to go through the official planning channels just in case I need to and so need plans drawn up.

Could anyone recommend an architect who will not break the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,332 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Could anyone recommend an architect
    No.
    who will not break the bank?
    No. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend an architect? I need to get plans drawn up for a really small extension on a small house that has an existing extension on it already.

I want to go through the official planning channels just in case I need to and so need plans drawn up.

Could anyone recommend an architect who will not break the bank?

Depending on the size of your extension may be exempt from planning pemission.

And you may not need a architect to do you some drawings. You should be able to get drawings done by any draughtsman.

Advertisement