Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini series length question

Options
  • 03-01-2005 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I noted some comments on AICN regarding a cut-down 3 hour version of the mini series being aired, versus the original 4 hour version.

Which version did we see here on Sky One? Was it the 3 hour or 4 hour version?

c0y0te

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

4 hour. The 3 hour version they're showing has some bits like Six killing the baby and a lot of the less important scenes cut from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Huh? There was never a "4 hour" version, just a 3 hour version + ads. The DVD has only 3 hours and it contains the scenes like Six killing the baby etc. It aired on Sky One for 4 hours but that included the ads, so it was 3 hours show time.

As an aside, I think the Farscape miniseries was originally 4 hours, but was cut down to 3 upon airing making that 4 hours including ads. I believe the DVD will contain the 4 hour version, so woohoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Yes, they'll be showiing a 3 hr (including adverts) version on NBC, i think.

Advertisement