Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Jerry Orbach

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Hasn't been posted and yeah, it's a sad passing for those, like myself, who enjoyed Lenny Briscoe's dry-wit on "Law & Order". It was nice to see, by pure coincidence, that Thursday's Sky One episode had Lenny in it for the entire show practically, rather than the normal 50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I wonder how they're going to write him out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sad news indeed :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I wonder how they're going to write him out :(
    Indeed. He'd already left "Law & Order" but had started up, in a reduced role, on "Law & Order: Trial By Jury" which has only begun filming. I'd imagine they'd keep the half dozen episodes he's done complete as a tribute, as I think they should. Assuming we get that show over here (and I imagine we will), I hope they address it properly and with dignity.

[4000th post! \o/ ]

Advertisement