Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy Season 4

Options
  • 02-01-2005 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭

I can't wait for this. Hopefully It'll be shown here soon after it's shown in America.
    The first 13 episodes will be
    #4ACX01 - North by North Quahog
    #4ACX02 - Fast Times at Buddy Cianci High
    #4ACX03 - Don't Make Me Over
    #4ACX04 - Blind Ambition
    #4ACX05 - Stewie B. Goode (Part I)
    #4ACX06 - Bango Was His Name Oh (Part II)
    #4ACX07 - Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure (Part III)
    #4ACX08 - The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire
    #4ACX09 - Petarded
    #4ACX010 - Brian the Bachelor
    #4ACX011 - 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter
    #4ACX012 - Breaking Out Is Hard to Do
    #4ACX013 - Model Misbehavior

Sound good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

A new season? Nice one!

Heard they were planing something more (after it got cancelled), but I thought it would be DVD only. That said, it will probably be DVD by the time I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

FG4? huh? OMG!?!?!11!?!?!11

(books flight to the states, then cancels, realising the beauty of torrents)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

yeah and there is a film in the works too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

It's being shown on BBC but I'm not sure when.

AFAIK the film has been cancelled to make way for the new series.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, Seth MacFarlane revealed he only planned the film to get a proper finale to the series... basically, the nail in the coffin of Family Guy!

But now that Season 4 is on the way (could be as early as March in the US, MacFarlane revealed recently)... the film has been put on hiatus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

yeah there is a big spoiler in the film, which if i knew how to use spoiler tags id post, but i wont!

if you know what i mean and am on about, does anyone know if they'll use it in series 4 instead, could make for some interesting storey lines!

tom

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yeah there is a big spoiler in the film, which if i knew how to use spoiler tags id post, but i wont!

if you know what i mean and am on about, does anyone know if they'll use it in series 4 instead, could make for some interesting storey lines!

tom

The film has been split into a 3 part episode in series 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Blisterman wrote:
    I can't wait for this. Hopefully It'll be shown here soon after it's shown in America.

Good news indeed.

Anyone see the new MacFarlane show,American Dad?,
    there's a torrent of the pilot apparently, can't find it though :confused:

glynf wrote:
    Good news indeed.

Anyone see the new MacFarlane show,American Dad?,
    there's a torrent of the pilot apparently, can't find it though :confused:
    Don't think there's a torrent of the show just yet.... though you'll never know without the great Suprnova now dead (RIP).

Saw the first 7 minutes of it... not great but you can never tell that much from a seven minute excerpt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

well if it has been split into 3 eposides then im sure its in the new series, if you didnt know here is the spoiler:
    stewie realises he is gay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Yay but i thjoyught january not march oh well new mknkey dust instead

yes monkey dust sounds interesting......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Monkey Dust is dark, twisted, genious. Caught the first couple of seasons on BBC3 earlier in the year. It's pretty unlike anything else out there.

it is very messed up and wrong but i love it season 1 is on sale very cheap on amazon i have iot i reccememend getting it

User45701 wrote:
    it is very messed up and wrong but i love it season 1 is on sale very cheap on amazon i have iot i reccememend getting it

I saw bits and peices of it on tv and thought it was great so I bought the dvd. Watched the first episode today and I found it to be a bit hit and miss...maybe the rest will be better.

let us know if it does, back to sesion 4 of family guy, when is it being aired here?

let us know if it does, back to sesion 4 of family guy, when is it being aired here?
    Fox wants the first episodes to be shown around March in the US. I'd expect here at the start of the Summer.

so chances are itll be shown on sky one first, possibably the autum line up, would be a good guess then, box set in time sor christmas probably!

• Advertisement

Seems like the first episode airing in March may not be in the cards!
    Family Guy Production Progress
    Monday, January 3, 2005

We just received an update on the production progress of our favorite show. It seems to be coming along quite nicely with 20 scripts written and 14 animatics completed. The Family Guy staff is shooting for an air date of May of this year.

I have now watched the whole season and I take it back! its fecking brilliant. I urge yea all to go out and buy the dvd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

well, I'd loved Family guy but never bought the DVD: Got all three seasons for €60 in the sales! Lucky me!

Fave episode is Da Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Juts fournd this on the Family Guy websote:
    Digital Video Disc

The Freakin' Sweet Collection is available today at purveyors of high quality DVDs. Just in time for the holidays, this disc will include 5 episodes picked by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane and a stocking full of extras. The episodes are When You Wish Upon a Weinstein, Road to Rhode Island (uncensored), To Love and Die in Dixie, I Am Peter Hear Me Roar, and Lethal Weapons.

While these episodes have been on DVD before, the extras on this disc are well worth the price tag. In addition to an uncensored version of Road to Rhode Island, we’ll get to hear commentaries from Brian and Stewie themselves, as well as new commentaries by Seth MacFarlane and various show producers and writers. You’ll also get an inside look at the new animated comedy, American Dad and hear Seth talk about the new season of Family Guy.

I hope we can get this over here. Difinitely would buy the special edition instead!

its on sale on amazon at the mo i saw it there a week or 2 ago

almost sure i saw it play.com as well

Advertisement