Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victor Wooten CD's

Options
  • 02-01-2005 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hey, Im new here, but I was just wondering, would anyone know where to get any CDs by Victor Wooten, mainly "Yinin and Yangin"?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Bert Fever

Kennington wrote:
    Hey, Im new here, but I was just wondering, would anyone know where to get any CDs by Victor Wooten, mainly "Yinin and Yangin"?

Cheers

Welcome! Just so you know, the albums called "Yin - Yang". Great double album...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Kennington

Whoops! sorry! Is there any CD shops in Dublin that would sell it?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Bert Fever

Not too sure, you could try Tower Records off grafton st. They can surprise sometimes...

Ive tried there, got some Weather Report albums there, god damn I love Heavy Weather

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

hey there, and welcome
    vic eh? not a bad way to start off =)

so do u like the flecktones? i love their stuff -blows the mind ya know? creative, different, always expanding. not bad =P

and about ur question, i apologize that i can't answer since im not in ireland.
    but i do have some live flecktone stuff and some victor solos im more than happy to share -just let me know. that goes out to anyone reading this, i love sharing my music (its legal and all that, no worries)

well, good luck getting what ur looking for anyway, ~Beth

Hey!

Yea i have lots of the Flecktones stuff! I have Little Worlds, Outbound, Flight of the Cosmic Hippo and Live at the Quick, really really good stuff, i absolutely adore the song Zona Mona, but some parts remind me of the Hovis bread theme tune! :P But yea, i love them, and I adore Victor Wooten, last week I learnt Classical Thump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

cool stuff kennington =)

nice to have another fleckhead around =P you have any luck finding those vic cds?

Advertisement