Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welcome to prime time cartoons!

Options
  • 02-01-2005 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

welcome to the prime time cartoons forum!

Finally great shows like the simpsons and family guy and futurama have a home! please feel free to post about any cartoon show that is prime time viewing!

were all about fun here but no muppetry please, charter to follow.

thanks to all for support and , esp cloud for making this happen

tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Technically they had a home in the Television board.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I know this is probably going to follow with the Charter and all, but....what cartoons are open for discussion here? I mean, I'd assume South Park, Family Guy, Futurama and The Simpsons are going to be regular topics. But what about other cartoons, like say Happy Tree Friends or Invader Zim? (I know MTV is now showing HTF in the middle of the night, but since I don't have sky I have no idea if anyone is showing Invader Zim any more) And what of older stuff, like Ren And Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Cow And Chicken, Aeon Flux, etc? Are they an open topic here or do such conversations belong in All Things Retro?

On a totally unrelated but on-topic note : watched the latest christmas episode of south park again last night. Utter genius, I say. "Hail Satan!".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Happy Tree Friend...that the one with the evil little animals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

every cartoon is welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

sounds good to me already, what day and time is it on? i must watch it!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

sounds good to me already, what day and time is it on? i must watch it!

Was on around midnight on Sunday last week, I think. You can also check them out online over here. I have the first DVD and it's extremely funny (although also very horrible, in a cutesy-animals-getting-maimed-in-a-gruesome-fashion), have to remember to get the second one sometime soon...

i think i cought the tail end of it last night on mtv, a deer was cutting off his trapped leg with a spoon only to realise it was the untrapped one hre removed and had to use a paperclip then!

is this the show?

every cartoon is welcome!

WOW! even spongebob?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

his little square pants are sooo cool! :-P

Patrick is just the coolest, or gary....never forget the gary! (mow)

ill allow spongebob on a technicallity as its on fox kids\jetix at seven or eight, prime time viewing

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

ill allow spongebob on a technicallity as its on fox kids\jetix at seven or eight, prime time viewing
    First of all. New forum, WOOHOO.
    Secondly are you the mod? Just asking cos your name isn't at the bottom of the page where it should be.

well i requeuested the forum, so i think of it as mine, one of the admins is keeping an eye on the forum for the first little while to see how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

wo0t party!!!!! nice wan!!! all those cartoons just keep popping back into my head!!!

well sont leave them there, get them on boards

Advertisement