Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The countdown to Monday night!

Options
  • 01-01-2005 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

So - we are almost back in business with "The Hand of God" this coming Monday night.

... Set your video or TIVO recorders in advance people - you don't want to miss BSG:) now that it's finally back on our screens.

Looks like its going to be a good episode from what I've heard, so get your head back in the game, get over the christmas and new year excesses and settle down to the last few episodes of season one!

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

c0y0te wrote:
    Looks like its going to be a good episode from what I've heard,settle down to the last few episodes of season one!

c0y0te

Am i wrong in saying there should be 22 ep's? Thats the usual i think. You're talking like its almost over! We're not even half way.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Peace wrote:
    Am i wrong in saying there should be 22 ep's? Thats the usual i think. You're talking like its almost over! We're not even half way.
    You're wrong :( BSG Season 1 has 13 episodes. Most shows have 20-26 episodes a season but BSG Season 1 doesn't. This may change if it gets a 2nd season (Buffy S1 was only 13 episodes long for example) but it may also be what Ronald D. Moore wants, after working with the HBO 12-episode model on Carnivale. SHorter seasons allow for more concentrated story-telling generally and, importantly, more money per episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Its an expensive series to produce, so they only made 13 episodes. As a bonus, it gave them more time to work on each episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Well other shows deal very well with 22 ep's so i don't see it as a problem to go the extra distance.

Fair enough if they didn't have the cash and would have to sacrifice quality for quantity but the writers should be able to keep the show going no problem.

Hopefully there'll be more money for further seasons, i can't really see it getting dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

Not much longer to go now! Can't wait! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

So its back on next Mon YAY! :D (10 of 13?)

did they only do 13? any news on 2nd series, They absolutely possitively HAVE to make a 2nd series, >Best Television seen in ages!!!!! :)

Advertisement