Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Channels in Slane?

Options
  • 31-12-2004 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Gurus

I'm moving to Slane, Co. Meath. Elevated site near the village. Coming originally from east Donegal, and used to viewing BBC/ITV/C4 et. al. on analog or Freeview with little more than a damp string for an antenna, wondering what the chances are for UK reception in Slane.

Also, any recommendations on a reliable local retailer/installer for terrestrial ariels and sattelite equipment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I can't say off-hand wheather you can or not... but a good indicator is to look around at neighbouring houses (where people have lived for years rather than in a new estate) and see if they have any outdoor aerials pointing towards Belfast.

Freeview can be got as far as the northern side of Collon.. I dunno anything further south.

HTH.

Advertisement