Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrested Development Season 2 on TV3

Options
  • 30-12-2004 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

According the the RTE Guide for next week, TV3 are starting straight into season 2 of 'Arrested Development' after showing the S1 finale tonight.

Same timeslot, 10.25pm after 'Will & Grace' :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

Ive seen the first 5 episodes of season 2 and they are brilliant, no dip in quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

weerez wrote:
    Ive seen the first 5 episodes of season 2 and they are brilliant, no dip in quality.
    Seen the first 6 myself and like weerez said, they're still as great as Season 1.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

S2 is superb. It also rewards loyal viewers with little nods back to previous episodes. Anyone not enjoying this series should be shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

never heard of the show myself

whats it about and is it worth jumping into S2 without seeing S1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

Mossy Monk wrote:
    never heard of the show myself

whats it about and is it worth jumping into S2 without seeing S1

Its definitely worth jumping into S2. Watch a few eps. of S2 and if you like it you might buy S1 on dvd (that's what I did).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Very good season opener, no dip in quality, and as ever, Lucille rocks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

basquille wrote:
    Seen the first 6 myself and like weerez said, they're still as great as Season 1.

first 6 i have been lookin for 6th episode for weeks can u send me a pm to point me in right direction please i have been a avid fan for months great show best in a long while

Advertisement