Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FX-289 to show old Family Guy in Jan

Options
  • 29-12-2004 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭

Family Guy to be shown on that FX-289 channel. Sky Digital.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Is this definately new Family Guy as in Season 4?

Or Season 3?

Because tvtome says that Season 4 doesn't air in the US until July.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

plazzTT wrote:
    Is this definately new Family Guy as in Season 4?

Or Season 3?

Because tvtome says that Season 4 doesn't air in the US until July.

Hmm, I dunno, just says "New Family Guy" on the bug in the corner.

Could be right so, because it doesn't look like it will be out til late spring, and I think BBC have the rights.

carry on :<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

I hope you are right of course.

BBC just have the terrestrial rights. IIRC, FX did get the rights show it first in the UK on satellite.

EDIT: Found this, from the digital spy forums last month:
    Family Guy coming back to the UK in 2005

Hey all, I'm new here but away with the introduction I see some people here that like Family Guy, Simpson news etc.

Well anyways from January 13th 2005, Family Guy will be airing on FX (SKY 289) from 9:00PM from Season One.

Also note that Sky One will be airing Season 3 Episodes in December, but won't be in order as it starts with episode 16 on December 20th.

But take it for what it's worth since Programming could drop and change at anytime, also if you didn't already know the new American Dad and Family Guy Season 4 will be shown on BBC TWO sometime in 2005.

Advertisement