Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are we related

Options
  • 01-04-2001 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My great Grandfather Thomas O'Brien was born in wicklow Ireland on aug 26, 1836 he left Ireland in 1849 to the united states. He had at least one sister Bridget Mc Dermont I assume that was her married name. this is all I know if anyone has any information or is a decendant of this family please E-mail me at dan5649988@aol.com or write me, 2543 Beta Street National City California U.S.A. 91950 any help would be welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Hmmm.I don't fancy your chances of finding anyone in here to be honest.Maybe a more localised search? See if you can find any kind of forum or info centre about wicklow/surrounding region exclusively.
    Anyways good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amp:
    Hi, on a similar thread, does anybody know the Murpheys? I think they live in Cork?

AHGA!

</font>

LOL biggrin.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hi, on a similar thread, does anybody know the Murpheys? I think they live in Cork?

AHGA!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement