Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking for a Jazz Guitar?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

that is a nice guitar!! unfortunately, i'm waiting on my nice new strat to come on fri:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

how much??

Bert you go to Newpark?? and play with Nick on alto? in Fuzzy Logic

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Bert Fever

I didn't go to Newpark, I did some final year exams with people but didn't attend...
    I play with Nick in Fuzzy Logic alright. You know him?

Re the guitar, I'd take offers. Put is this way, I got an offer for 550. Anything over that I'll do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

540?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Bert Fever

570 and i'll throw in a new set of strings!

Bert Fever wrote:
    I didn't go to Newpark, I did some final year exams with people but didn't attend...
    I play with Nick in Fuzzy Logic alright. You know him?

Re the guitar, I'd take offers. Put is this way, I got an offer for 550. Anything over that I'll do!

Yep im in LGSM 2 don't need a new guitar at the mo will be looking in the summer possibly, for anyone else, that's a great price for that guitar :cool:

Advertisement