Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny soundbite from Alan Partridge site.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

hehe, ok come on people, there must be someone out there who likes Pat Kenny.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I've always said to people that Coogan had to have seen Pat Kenny before coming up with Alan Partridge ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

From IMDB:
    'Based the character of Alan Partridge on a radio presenter who interviewed him just as he was becoming famous. Coogan began mimicking the interviewer during the interview and from this came the inspiration for Coogan's most famous creation.'

I actually find AP has an uncanny resembalance to that smarmy git John Stapleton. If you ever saw that infamous clip from 'TheTimeThePlace' where Stapleton had to deal with a couple of protesting Rasta's you'd have to rub your eyes and blink just to make sure you weren't watching some Alan Outtake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Got a link ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

great link

Kenny is a spanner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

Prat Kenny is a twat. I'd rather watch the hair growing on me boll*cks.

Advertisement