Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Illumanati and the MOON!

Options
  • 15-03-2001 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

I propose we set up a cult^H^H^H^H group to discuss the deceptions and misstruths that the international organisation known as "The Illumanati" have perpetrated for there as yet unknown but deeply mysterious purposes.
    I first learned of this in the documentary "X-files" that Illumanati propagandists would have us believe is a fictional show.

For proof that the Illumanati are the real the real leaders of the earth check out US currency. It quite blatently has the pyramid and all seeing eye which is the symbol of the Illumanati.

Also the cult could start debating about the current theory that the earth orbits the sun when it's clear to see that the sun moves in the sky in a circular fashion. Anybody can see this without even a telescope!

The moon landings were faked because the moon is obviously flat like the earth. As I posted a while ago, Australia is a fake country that is actually located in a sophisticated studio in "Area 51". Take Neighbours for example. No modern civilisation could realisticlly create something so obviously devoid of reality.

However hope is not lost. There is a growing network of rebels that are resisting the dreaded Illumanati. The so-called "game" Deus Ex is obviously a training guide to fighting their insidious spread throughout the world. Also there are a hard core group of dedicated journalists working to expose the Illumanati in such publications known as the National Enquirer and the Sunday Sport.

"Yes," you might say "But how can you say this, without fear that the Illumanati will not try and gag you?"

Fear not friends as I have an aluminium foil hat developed by others in the resistence movement. This prevents them from reading my thoughts using sophisticated radio beams.

Also "amp" is just an alias I use and my real identity is hidden from the rest of the "Interweb" because I have blackmailed the so called "DeVore" (using pictures of him and a goat) into masking my IP address.

So join me at my farm where we will drink specially flavoured vodka while we wait the coming of the aliens who will save us from the Illumanati. Send £100 to the address below to join.

1066 Wrigley Field,
    Chicago,
    USA

The truth is out there
    amp

[Sekret message from the Illumanati: If we faked something as big as the moon landings why didn't we fake a happy ending to the Vietnam war?]

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Ahh, conspiracies..i love em. The more insane the better. Check out The Big Book Of Conspiracies, bizarre wierdness at its best.

Oh yeah, there was someone on the grassy knoll, and there will be slaps if anyone disagrees smile.gif

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

just one question amp...

...whats a moon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

if you want a conspiricy theory consider this...

St Patricks Day was an invention of brewers designed to sell more Guiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

here's a real mystery just what is "Project Ginger" and why are big companies throwing hundreds of thousands of pounds at it even do'h they claim they don't know what it is!!!

me thinks mind control!!! wink.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

The moon is composed of luminous green cheese as every right thinking person knows. It is also the source of a cruel hoax played by geologists who use "scientific methods" to show that it is composed of rock origin. (see also for dinosaur bones: just their little practical joke)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement