Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs Season 4 on RTE

Options
  • 26-12-2004 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Heads Up!

SITCOM: Scrubs
    Channel: RTÉ 2
    Date: Monday 3rd January 2005
    Time: 21:35 to 22:05 (starting in 8 days)
    Duration: 30 minutes.
    My Old Friend's New Friend. Series 4, episode 1.
    Hospital sitcom. JD is delighted at the prospect of becoming a fully-fledged doctor and is determined that nothing is going to spoil his good mood.
    Starring: Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Dona Adeosun Faison, Neil Flynn, Ken Jenkins, John C McGinley
    (Subtitles, 5 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.digiguide.com. Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd. Information copied from DigiGuide cannot be re-distributed, sold or used without prior written consent from GipsyMedia Ltd. All rights reserved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

about time, god how i missed the dr Cox humor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Good news, best sitcom since Friends. Heather Graham is the new eye candy this time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

seen them all so far, you're in for a treat. they rock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Did yiu DL them or are ya based in the States? I got one online which happened to have Ms Graham, wasnt bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Mordeth wrote:
    seen them all so far, you're in for a treat. they rock :)
    likewise.
    looking forward to watching them all again.
    hopefully RTE will show the episodes past 4-12 without a break (the series is taking yet another break in the states :rolleyes: )

superb series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭lynchie

Did yiu DL them or are ya based in the States? I got one online which happened to have Ms Graham, wasnt bad!

She's in the first 6-7 episodes. Have seen them all so far and they are very good. Hopefully the break in the states is over soon so I can get "me cousin" to post the tapes of the new episodes to me again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Just watched the Christmas episode ("My Best Moment"). It was the last one on NBC before its break. The next new episode (13) is on in the States 18th January.

Advertisement