Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outer Ring Road

Options
  • 22-12-2004 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the Outer Ring Road is going to be completed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good fupping question! The best completion date I can find is 20 months from Jan 2004 so thats Sept 2005. I'll be interested to see if they'er going to open
    the whole thing in one go or do a two phase opening so the section between the Cork and Tramore rds can be used quickly.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Jan 06 is the finish date so Ive heard, but seemingly they are ahead of schedule on the williamstown to tramore road section.. should be finished late 05. Dunno if they'll wait for the rest of it to be finished though, I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Bards

You wait around for ages to hear about something, ask a question, and lo and behold yesterday's News & Star reported that it will be finished Autumn 2005... Bloody Typical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mad-blaa

Well, the Williamstown part looks nearly done, cant wait for that to open, it will make some difference to my life!!

Advertisement