Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice: Nominations Closing On Thursday 31st @ 17:00!

Options
  • 22-12-2004 1:31am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm going to shut down the nomination categories on Thursday the 31st @ 17:30. It was to be the 24th but things cropped up and now I find myself without the time to do so and won't be at boards for the next few days.

I'm going to try and pick the Top 3/5 (depending on the number) from each category and set up a final deciding poll in those categories where there's not a clear winner.

Voting will take place over the subsequent couple of weeks to enable people to finally get a chance to see all movies nominated.

Note: In keeping with the rules, movies not released here yet are inelligible. So sorry "Garden State" lovers but it's out as are potentially others!

Advertisement