Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The O.C. on TG4

Options
  • 21-12-2004 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey!

Was just looking at the TG4 schedule n they seem to have packed all the remaining OC eps into this week....so am wondering if anyone knows does that mean they're showing the new series soon?

Cheers!
    Lizzy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Well the new series is startin on E4 after christmas if that helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Chick wrote:
    Well the new series is startin on E4 after christmas if that helps?

25th January 2005 to be precise. I wouldn't be surprised if TG4 started showing it a few days before this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

ElNino wrote:
    25th January 2005 to be precise. I wouldn't be surprised if TG4 started showing it a few days before this.

Yeah TG4 atarted showing before E4 and channel 4 for the first one right!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Trigger! wrote:
    Yeah TG4 atarted showing before E4 and channel 4 for the first one right!?

They did. Quite a while before, as well. I expect this to air on TG4 quite early in January, and certainly before the E4 start date. (At least if they have any sense, they will. Only downside this year, as compared to season 1, is that only 6 episodes have so far aired in the US (as opposed to 12 this time last year - it had started earlier in August, too - this year it was November) - this may make both E4 and TG4 want to wait as long as possible to avoid conflict with the US's breaks.

only six!? thats sooo crap!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

i have the second season up to episode 5 (last week in the US) and its good Ryan comes back cos she tells him she has lost the baby (she lies) and seth dies on his boating trip. Luke starts sleeping with his dad and the grandpa goes broke
    :) enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

ffs Spoiler Tags!
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Yes. the US one has only shown the first 6 and are on their XMAS break at the moment. I doubt TG4/E4 would start it so early as they would only have about 8 or 9 episodes shown in the states by then. Scrubs has already aired 12 episodes and it has yet to make an apperance over this side of the pond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Winters wrote:
    ffs Spoiler Tags!
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Yes. the US one has only shown the first 6 and are on their XMAS break at the moment. I doubt TG4/E4 would start it so early as they would only have about 8 or 9 episodes shown in the states by then. Scrubs has already aired 12 episodes and it has yet to make an apperance over this side of the pond

The only thing that makes me think TG4 will get a move on this early in January (aside from wanting to get in *before* E4) is that while the show is now on a break in the US, it is back *very quickly* (January 6th) and will now then run continuously well into February without a break.

So TG4 will not be greatly affected by future breaks taken and will have a built-in buffer of more than enough aired US episodes to allow for a relatively unbroken run from mid-January to May.

thanks for wrecking it!!! seth?! noooooo!!!!!!:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

I have seen up to the 6 episode, christmas, the spoiler above is all false except the part about
    Ryan

• Advertisement

are you sure....?

So seth is ok?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

ive seen it too... he's dead.

[psst.. everyone join in...]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Spoiler about Marissa:
    She's turning lesbian in the new series. Well we all knew she had sfa on-screen chemistry with Ryan anyway
    . And that bit above about Luke sleeping with his Dad (may as well leave out the spoiler tags as it's false), ewwwww.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Starting the first week in January on TG4. before or on the 10th of January as far as I know.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

10th of January on TG4. Just saw the ad....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

10th of January on TG4. Just saw the ad....

Any sign of One Tree Hill or Everwood in the ads (haven't seen 'em myself yet, and since Survivor ain't on tonight, I have no reason to watch TG4!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

omg!!that is so brilliant i cannot wait for the 10th of Jan!!!at least its way b4 e4!!yay!!now i dont hav to keep downloading episodes i hav four so far and i am currently downloadin eppy 5 and 6!!i think ill cancel them now!!woohoo bring on d 10th of JAN!!!! :D

Advertisement