Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Book 6

Options
  • 21-12-2004 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince is finished, according to Bloomsbury, and the release date is being announced later today. I'm hoping that means that it'll be out in the next couple of months!

More here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

July 16th is the release date (simultaneous worldwide release)....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Bout time, even though it's still half a year away. I hope it's longer than the last, cos you have to wait so long for them and then it's finished after a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Try reading George RR Martin and then you know what it feels like to wait for a book. Good news about the new book though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Drakon

Heh I agree about Martin. I also cant wait for the next book. They have been getting better as HP gets older I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

*Angel* wrote:
    Bout time, even though it's still half a year away.

I thought it was coming out in July 2005?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

7 months away... close enough to half a year dude. Lets not split hairs here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Apols... I for some reason thought the OP said "a year and a half"...

My bad.

Advertisement