Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League 2nd Round

Options
  • 05-11-1999 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

Draw Just Completed

Groups with British Teams :

Group B
    Manchester United
    Valencia
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Fiorentina AC

Group D
    SS Lazio
    Chelsea FC
    Feyenoord
    Olympique de Marseille

Looks Like Chelsea got the easier group this time, woohooo.

Slan,
    jAH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Dunno bout that. They are both very tough. Just remember that Marseille beat United at home and were unlucky to lose away. Them and Lazio will be hard and Feyenoord also cant be discounted. At this stage in the competition though you will only be left with the best teams. I mean in the 4 groups there is not one easy game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

yeah Lazio will be hard to beat

i was at the Inter - Lazio match the other day on the Inter side - very diappointing in the last minute... sad.gif
    There were two Lazio fans whod obviously got standby tickets in front of us - they nearly got lynched when the whole side of the stadium went quiet except for these two shouting and screaming when Lazio scored!
    Still, no loyalties so i wasnt really that disappointed smile.gif

A

Advertisement