Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second season of Galactica confirmed.

Options
  • 20-12-2004 3:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Sci-fi have ordered six new episodes on the strength of UK ratings, from what I've seen on several sites. I guess its doing something right after all.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Link? 'Coz what I heard is slightly different. According to Dark Horizons, they've ordered an additional six scripts. That just means writing them up and doesn't mean any filming will take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

ixoy wrote:
    Link? 'Coz what I heard is slightly different. According to Dark Horizons, they've ordered an additional six scripts. That just means writing them up and doesn't mean any filming will take place.
    IMHO - this will definitely get renewed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Six scripts or even six episodes does not a season 2 make unfortunately :o ... we just have to hope it debuts well in bush land next month.

c0y0te

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Perhaps, the 6 scripts might make 5 episodes + 1 two-part episode and will be addtions to the current episodes and so complete a 20 episode Season 1....

Advertisement