Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in reading and meeting new friends

Options
  • 19-12-2004 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am actively seeking people who like to read and are interested in joining a reading group. Everyone who has joined seems to enjoy it. Just check out the introduction below and I hope to see you there!

Hello how are you doing? I would like to inform you that I have started a Yahoo! Groups forum. It is designed for anyone who likes to read and want to become involved in a reading group. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member, anyone is welcome to join. I would like this to be a success so if you can pass the word along to anyone who is interested, that would be a plus. Anyone who joins will be involved. Feel free to post any ideas on how I could improve it to make it great. I welcome anyone's ideas. I hope that you check it out and I hope to hear from you soon. I just wanted to give a little info about it. The group at this point is small, but your membership and participation are the key! Because it needs to grow!! ANYONE can post messages, upload photos, or even live chat with other members of the group. Each members input will be important, and I hope that you will spread the word to anyone you think would be interested. The active participants in the group are the keys to success!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thereadersguild/

:)

Advertisement