Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please? (re: Getting Started)

Options
  • 18-12-2004 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi All

I'm interested in taking up target shooting but the only experience I have was when I was a member of the FCA ( I know at this point some of you will be rolling around laughing at this but I was young......so no excuses).

I live in south Dublin and am looking for a target shooting club so if you can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful and any advice you can give to a newbe..

Broadband

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Zakalwe

Are you in college at Trinity/UCD or a graduate from either? Both have clubs you'll be able to join.

I know there's guys who shoot silouette around Bohernabreena on a Sunday morning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 broadband

Hi Zak

Thanks for the reply but im not in college but im having trouble contacting clubs as i dont own any firearms of my own.

If you can think of some clubs i can join that if i got a rifle and could secure it in a club house........i dont know if this will be possible but im here to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭benhurt1

Ballinteer r.c. are in bohernabreena and Dublin R.C. are in Kilbride. Send an email to NRPAI@eircom.net and ask for contact addresses for south Dublin clubs. The DRC range is on the right side of the road to Kilbride range, just before the little stone bridge near the T-junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

hi
    as i am a member of the committee of the BRC you can ring me and I will give you details of how we operate and you can come up to the range and have a go...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭2112

Try www.fassaroe.com for info on shooting

• Advertisement
Advertisement