Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 stars to 5 stars in a day

Options
  • 17-12-2004 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭

won my first ever tournament at two star level on wednesaday, so last night I tried 3 star game and won, 4 star - lost on penos and then won a 5 star game 2-0. should this learning curve be possible? I still feel crap at the game. I've no manual so don't know the combo controls for good play, still can't tackle well facing a player. Still can't score from outside the box.

Just a fluke?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

One game on each level is not a fair judge of your ability.
    Who were you playing and with who?
    Scoring outside the box is of little importance, how often does it happen in real soccer matches?

Anyway, I think the higher levels are too easy compared to the older games. If you stuggled to win that 2 star tournament, then 5 stars would be out of your league atm I'd say.

Advertisement