Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knots Landing!

Options
  • 17-12-2004 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

ok.. maybe I'm on my own here on this one but I used to love Knots Landing.. and just checked it out on the web.. there's a great site..
    here
    brings back so many memories!! It's surprising how much you remember when you see pictures etc.!!

Thought I'd share it with you all!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I bleedin hated that show I'd come from school when I was younger it was always on. I hated I hated it especially its opening theme tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I hated it too. Very much so,

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Hated it too, i just remember that Nicolette sheridan was damn fine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

Cork_girl wrote:
    ok.. maybe I'm on my own here on this one but I used to love Knots Landing..

I loved it too! It used to be on Wednesdaty afternoons and as that was my half day from school I used to race home to watch it. I was in the USA recently and had the pleasure of watching re-runs. Abbey, Val, Gary, it was great watching them again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aww that used be brilliant , any o ye usec watch melrose place too ?that was anotyher great one , aww knots landing...classic great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I thought it was fúcking great.

Greg Sumner was the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

ugh, durty dallas spin off...

Nicolette Sheridan on the other hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Dooid

I'm not alone then! Oh thank god. I used to watch Knots Landing, much to my eternal shame, Nicollette Sheridan was top-tv-totty at the time and I thought the character played by William Devane was pretty cool, not JR Ewing cool now but not far off either, what was his name? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Dooid wrote:
    I'm not alone then! Oh thank god. I used to watch Knots Landing, much to my eternal shame, Nicollette Sheridan was top-tv-totty at the time and I thought the character played by William Devane was pretty cool, not JR Ewing cool now but not far off either, what was his name? :confused:
    Greg (or Gregory) Summer..

Advertisement