Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtmacsharry WTF?

Options
  • 17-12-2004 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Apparently I should be ashamed of not knowing where a town is in my own county. Hell I know my house, UCC,an brog and aberakebabera and thats about it :eek:
    anyway does anywhere know where Courtmacsharry is ? I tried googling it but I couldnt find a map or anything so mebbe just a gist of how far it is from Cork City and in what general direction .Also how big is it ? Is there a reason i havent heard of it in 20years or wha?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 femmedujour

Haven't a clue but on a side note: cork rules. im not even from there i just love the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Dont get me wrong I love cork,I personally have always thought its the perfect size in particular,its Im just a city boy. And this cortmacsharry place is driving me mental (though not enough to make me buy a map)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Courtmac
    hmm.. how well did you google?!!! need to brush up on those skills!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Drive to Bandon and on the way out after the boarding school on the left you will see and old petrol station.Courtmac left - Clonakilty Right.
    Its well sign posted

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

nice spot down there... took a few bike runs in the past down that way. some nice scenery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement