Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody remember the Garbage Pail Kids ?

Options
  • 17-12-2004 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Does anybody remember them ?

They where the Cabbage Patch Kids, lol but with a slimy difference...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ah Valerie Vomit i remember them well was my favorite

don't ask me which series they came from, there was one called Ray Gun supposed to be the president, and Mad Donna and Tongue Tied..

I notice your link goes to another thread on boards, some moderators might consider that to be spam. particularly when the other thread is you selling stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

ah Valerie Vomit i remember them well was my favorite

don't ask me which series they came from, there was one called Ray Gun supposed to be the president, and Mad Donna and Tongue Tied..

I notice your link goes to another thread on boards, some moderators might consider that to be spam. particularly when the other thread is you selling stuff.

Yeah, I remember all the oldies too, I just picked up some stickers of the new series ones while in the US...

GPK_RayGun.jpg

I've taken out that link now... It was just that mad m never heard of them so I taught I'd link it up, no harm done...

Advertisement