Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky one 5 pm

Options
  • 16-12-2004 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what sky used to show at 5pm weekdays before it became the star trek / star gate super hour

couldn't have been dj katt or planet of the apes?

Comments

Wasn't it Quantum Leap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Abdiel

I remember DJ Katt alright - think it might have been followed by "I Dream of Jeannie" for a while anyway, used to alternate between a couple of different shows after they had show all episodes of one show - like they still do really.

Cant remember any of the other shows on at that time though - maybe Bewitched as well ?

Think the Brady Bunch was one of the shows...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Brady Bunch and Differnt Storkes or something....

And what did you call that ****e with Michael J Fox?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

They used to show the simpsons at 6, then it was moved to 7 and they had married with children. Not really answering your question.

• Advertisement

Goodshape wrote:
    Brady Bunch and Differnt Storkes or something....

And what did you call that ****e with Michael J Fox?

Family Ties :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

The Facts of Life was on aswell, or was that TCC? Sky did McHales Navy too. and MASH.
    i used to love The DJ KATT Show. did he live in a submarine or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

punky brewster and differant strokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

u know the girl who played Punky Brewster? shes in sabrina the teenage witch. shes sabrinas room mate.
    im cool for knowin that. all bow before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭johntf008

Nnnnnnnooooo, Brady Bunch was on at 4, followed by Punky Brewster at 4.30, then Diff'rent Strokes at 5 and it all finished up nicely with The Facts of Life at 5.30!

**(reads that back)** Oh, for ****'s sake.

Does anyone remember a crazy-ass episode of Punky where she and her friends and the guy who owned her (Commandant Lassard) went off on a pony trek, and all her friends were killed and their heads appeared in the wall of a cave or something?

Or maybe it was me and my friends...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i remember thinking her tree house rocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Different strokes

think parker lewis can't loose was on around that time too

you had alf at 7
    and "full house" at 7:30

always thought the brady bunch was on after DJ Kat got axed.

star trek has been on sky for the past 13 years, starting off with the original series. they used to show the following episode at 11 pm after Roland and Martins Laugh in. which was on at 10pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Does anyone remember a crazy-ass episode of Punky where she and her friends and the guy who owned her (Commandant Lassard) went off on a pony trek, and all her friends were killed and their heads appeared in the wall of a cave or something?

Don't remember that one. The one that sticks in my head is when they're playing 'Marco Polo'/Hide 'n Seek, and one of the kids gets stuck in an old refridgerator and nearly died lol.

Or when she was praying one time, and said "God, it's me, Punky....BREWSTER!" Like God answered her, and asked which 'Punky' :p

Soleil Moon-Frye, whatta name. She was kinda funny in Sabrina as Roxey, but that show in general was a bit rubbish :)

Advertisement