Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm in Cyprus

• 25-05-2000 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

and it's hot.

Woo hoo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

hmmm...

I'm in Dublin, and it's a lovely warm sunny day...

still... lucky bawrsterd..!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Nice one Canaboid, but wtf are you on here for? Ya bleedin anorak! smile.gif

Bard - where tf in Dublin are you? It's cold and raining!!

Al in Blackrock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

micr0 in dun laoire

its sunny here now !

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 25-05-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Raining here. frown.gif *hrumph*

hobbes u're on a different continent
    that doesn't count

• Advertisement

Micro, where are you at in DL?

Must do lunch sometime (I hear you lucky bastids have a BurgerKing down there - all we have is SuperMacs & Golden Archs)..

Alo.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

The weather in Munich bates the **** off anywhere else at the moment, apart from the last hour or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hopefully i'll be off to either cyprus, sweden or munich fr 2 weeks for work.
    apart from that, im of to salou in spain for 2 weeks. anyone else been there. only an hour from barca as well, so will get to see a match hopefully. im going in september. when does spanish league start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Trojan- I'm over in Fairview- sun was splitting the rocks when I posted that, shortly afterwards it started hailing, shortly after that, sunshine, soon after that overcast and cloudy, shortly later torrential rain, followed by glorious sunshine.

I wish it'd make up it's effing mind!

trojan we got a bk alright
    but there's much better places to eat smile.gif

do u work in blackrock?
    many a year i worked there

its got the best deli in the city
    hunstons smile.gif

• Advertisement

"Hunstons"? Didn't know the name, tis just "The Deli".

I work in Georges Avenue, right beside the side door to Conways (useful that!).

The weather is pi$$ng me off today, it was gorgeous up northside, not a cloud, but there's one huge grey mother hanging right over Blackrock! Doh!

Al.

this is the place on the right as u're walking up from the dart station

best cajun chicken in dublin

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Hey WhiteWashMan, I was in Salou in 1995 I think.From what I remember it is a nice town, small enough but really tourist orientated, brialliant beaches and nice waves to hop into.The airport that you will fly into will probably be Reus, that is the smallest and boggest place that I've ever seen, 1 strip with a barn at one end to act as a guest/waiting room, ok thought.

Be sure to visit the Nou Camp, Barcelona FC's stadium(Barcelona is 2 hours away on the bus if I remember correctly), and there is a class water world called "Aqua Park" within half an hour's bus trip.

A must see is "Port Aventura"...it is Spain's answer to Disney Land, and hosts the worlds 2nd highest/biggest roller coaster called "The Dragon Khan"....spend at least 2 days going through this place, is is deadly.

Have Fun!

If I think of anything else I'll post it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

nice 1!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement