Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm In Munich [Travel]

Options
  • 25-05-2000 5:28pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭

..with a dead leg.

One of the fellows on my team last night fair bust me in the warm up, now I carry the scars.

It was roasting here the last month.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

munich is a great city

gunther murhpys smile.gif
    dunkles smile.gif

the memorys come flooding back

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Yeah, Murphies is a good place, bit or a barn thought, Shamrock is more comfy if a a bit dark and auld.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

how long are u over there for?

do they still do the shoneswochenende train tickets?

if they do and u're over there for a long while take a trip over to prague.

it only costs about £20 for 2 ppl for the weekend.
    get the over nite train.

well worth it biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Hey Dave, bet now you wish that you were in bed for every one of those C++ lecturers.
    I continually count my lucky stars for getting such a cool job, take it shannon!
    biggrin.gif

Yeah, Micro, funny that you mention it, I was actually going to go to Prague this very evening on the 11:10pm train, getting to Prague at 8:30am ish in the morning.Unfortunately as I mentioned at the top of this post my legs are half busted after an inter work soccer match on Wednesday, so the only way that I'll get there is in a wheel chair.

I'm not sure about those schones wochenende tickets, are they not just "weekend" tickets now?...35 DM to most of the cities in nearby countries within about 4 hours(return).Been to Salzburg and Fussen(you seen the NeuSchwanstein castle?, really breath taking).

I'm here since March, actually today is exactly 11 weeks since I arrived!...going home 2nd week in September.

Hopefully I'm going to get so see as much of Europe as I can cram into the remaining months, hence the reason for me wanting a Travel Forum(DEVORE!!!!).

• Advertisement

prague is fantastic
    there's some pizza restraunt in the centre
    its called pizza 55 or something like that
    its cheap and very nice and huge pizza's

make sure that you go up to the castles. the view from the top is amazing

and drink loads of black beer smile.gif

after munich prague seems the most stylist city on earth.

for some reason the municher's don't seem to realise that thin red leather ties don't go with a check brown and green shirt
    sry to any municher's on teh boards

MiCr0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

marcus i think u got a better deal than me
    i am in shannon:O)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement