Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It seems to be topical... [TRAVEL]

Options
  • 24-05-2000 4:31pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A couple of years back, my cousin and his mate went on a European tour. Much merriment and mischief was had (photos had to be seriously edited before family could see if ya catch me meaning wink.gif). This tour took in France, Germany, Holland and Belgium. The lads certainly had a ball and heartliy reccommended it to anyone.
    As a result, I was considering a trip to mainland Europe and 2 brothers of said cousin are thinking of Amsterdam (Trojan know's exactly who I mean!).

My question (after all this chat) is: has anyone been and what's it like?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

The women don't shave their armpits... smile.gif

I hope they don't have a packetsniffer logging! smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Bold Al! wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭tr1n1ty

Yet another interesting place. Its been a while since I've had the pleasure of a trip to Amsterdam but its a lively city with friendly folk living in it. Great coffee shops. And then there's the red light district - which I stumbled upon which is a happening place a night time. There's the Heineken Brewery and the diamond factory as well as the museum. The Anne Frank house is very interesting and I suggest you take a trip down the canals on one of the barges.

To Infinity and Beyond!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Yeah, I was talking to some Irish students from UCC last week and they had been up there, mad they said.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cool. Thanks for that folks smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement