Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Travel (just for me, BossArky, woohoo!!)

Options
  • 23-05-2000 1:18pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭

May as well get the ball rolling in the travel compartment:

Here is an interesting nugget of info on the German police.I've been here 10 and 1/2 weeks -ish and I've been interrogated by the German police 3 times already!, like WTF?

How could anyone think that a cuddly little fellow like me looks any way but law abiding.

1)Firstly I was busted by the coppers on the way home one night cos they thought that I was with some other guy that was "doing something"

2)Secondly, something along the same lines..

3)This is the funniest..., I came home from the city last Sunday night about 11pm and thought that it would be handier to run across the train tracks than walk all the way around to the underground crossing....so I did ...and whilst I was in the process of taking a whizz in a nearby bush I heard this light flash on and was dazzled by this female police woman standing about 4 foot away..... biggrin.gif embarresment-ocious.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, it started somthing like this frown.gifwell she walked over n'....)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

HAAHAA!!!
    biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

... she walked over n' zipped you up rather sharply!

Mary II

Actually a travel board could be pretty cool, I'd like to do a bit (of serious postings) for that. Admins? +1 for my vote.

Al.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

hey trojan i agree with u there
    VOTE TRAVEL #1

/me reckons he'd make a good travel moderator

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 23-05-2000).]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

castor we got to get the posts up on this board, to keep it ahead of #humour.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Yeah, Nice one, everyone tell Devore that a Travel Board would be a good idea.

I've a few tales to add to the collection.

did i tell u about this one time i was in band camp?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll take topics on Travel as votes for a travel forum. If there are sufficent posts to support the forum then we'll create it!

DeV.

Sure thing Tom.

Always meant to write up some stories for the craic anyways.

Al.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

So DeVore, enough for Travel thingy yet?

(...where did I put that caravan?)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement