Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A laugh at the Beckams expense:

Options
  • 11-10-1999 3:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A laugh at the Beckams expense:

Subject: FW: Talk radio This is a word for word account from the transcript of a Talk Radio phone in with Victoria Adams (Posh Spice) :

Presenter: " And next on the line we have Kirk from Epsom. Whats your question for Victoria, Kirk?"

Kirk: "Hi Victoria"
    Victoria "Hi Kirk"
    Kirk: "Victoria, I am a big Chelsea and England Fan, and despite all the anti-David publicity I am a real admirer of Davids football"
    Victoria: "Thats nice of you, Kirk"
    Kirk:"Well I was wondering Victoria, obviously David has been very successful at Man Utd, and must be very happy there, but we all know that he is a London boy at heart. He really is a great footballer and I would love to see him play for Chelsea one day. The question is Victoria, and I am sure all Chelsea fans would like to know the answer............................. .Do you
    actually take it up the arse?"......
    Presenter: Oh really..........! can we please have some sensible callers......

Advertisement