Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've got wood!

Options
  • 13-12-2004 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

(my deepest apologies for the topic title)

I've just moved into a house that was renovated and the previous owners left quite a lot of parquet flooring. I want rid of it, but if it's fairly expensive stuff, I might be able to make a couple quid out of it.

It's Universal Flooring, Rembrandt. Each pc is 14 x 190 x 2525 and there are 6 pcs in a pack covering 2.88 m2. Has anyone bought anything recently that was the same/similiar. Are we talking tens or hundreds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

I haven't a clue what it's worth,but i would be interested in it.
    What area will it cover?

Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Well, there's 12 pcs, so you're talking about 5.76m2, I guess. It's not an awful lot but it might do someone who's finishing off a job.

Since you don't know how much it might cost, though, what do we do? A quid! A thousand pounds? Somewhere in between?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

I'll see how much i need and i'll get back to you.
    Don't know what to do about price,Have you a pic?

Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Of some wood? No, but I'm not sure what diff a pic would make anyway. I think it might only be useful to you if you're already using the same brand and find you need a little bit more.

It's standard parquet flooring, semi-solid, I'd say. If you live in Cork, you're welcome to come have a look.

Advertisement