Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schumacher not racing

Options
  • 04-10-1999 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

as the topic says Ferrari & schueys doctors have said theres no way he will race in either of the last two races of the year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Simply cos Eddie might stand a chance of the title.... sad.gif

BTW I lost _all_ brakes into turn 1 last sunday... straight into the tyre barrier...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

OMG!!!!
    You are having absolutely no luck are you man smile.gif
    Just wait and we'll see what a newbie can do to ya in GPII;p

www.csn.ul.ie/~osiris

Rofl, wasnt my fault this time..

We had technical problems...

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

just heard schumacher could be back for the japanese grand prix.
    this reliable information came from my mother who heard it on the radio smile.gif
    hehe
    i dont know what to believe
    already looking towards next season anyway
    wan Rubens!

Michael Schumacher proved he was ready to return to the racetrack yesterday, by setting the fastest lap time around Fiorano in a F399 yesterday. The German, who broke his right leg during the first lap of the British Grand Prix, claimed he was too much pain to return to racing.
    However, he announced yesterday that he had changed his mind about sitting out the rest of the Formula One season, set a blistering lap time of 1.00.941.

Schumacher set the time during the final day of Ferrari testing for the Malaysian GP next weekend.

He completed 34 laps of the circuit in the dry, making various adjustments to the set-up of his car.

In the afternoon, the track was artificially flooded to allow him do 43 laps testing wet weather tyres.

Schumacher's decision to race has shocked race fans, who believed his decision not to return this season after a medical examination last Sunday, was final.

However, the former double world championship is rumoured to have come under pressure from his team to return and help team-mate Eddie Irvine - who lies second in the championship with 60 points - win Ferrari's first title in 20 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yay rumors rule heh
    artificially flooded? dont the malaysians have enough rain during the monsoon season?
    jesus that must cost quite a bit smile.gif
    wan the eddie

Advertisement